Karma and Luck is the home for modern spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures, sharing beliefs, experiences, and lifestyles from the far corners of the world, celebrating these cultures together.Our mission is to awaken deeper meaning and awareness in daily life and inspire people to live more meaningful lives.
Our Sales Associate/Jewelry Stylist is an integral part of the Karma and Luck Family. Our Sales Associate/Jewelry Stylist responsibilities include, greet guests, answer questions, offer assistance, suggest items, create style, and provide product knowledge through our Karma and Luck spiritual guide.
Position: Jewelry Sales Associate (Miami International Mall)
Reports to: Area General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction through our Perfect Guest Journey Experience.
- Develop a strong community connection with our Guest Experience for our future outreach programs.
- Maintain best practices for the cash wrap with our POS (Point of Sale) System.
- Exceeds individual daily and monthly sales goals through a strong business acumen and product knowledge.
- 3+ years’ work experience in retail sales
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work flexible shifts on days, nights, holidays and weekends according to the needs of the business
- Interest in growing within the company
- Bi-lingual skills a plus but not required