Karma and Luck was founded to connect cultures through fair trade and beautiful, handmade products featuring symbols of peace, kindness, and protection. Currently based in Las Vegas, Karma and Luck maintain a universal outlook. Every Karma and Luck piece is designed to bring good fortune to your home and to surround you with protective energy wherever you go.
In 2021, Karma and Luck was named to Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. Karma and Luck currently have 9 retail locations in Las Vegas and Houston, with new brick-and-mortar experiences coming soon to New York, Miami, and Los Angeles.
Learn more at www.karmaandluck.com or on Instagram at @karmaandluck.
Karma and Luck are seeking an experienced Webmaster to add to our eCommerce team. A webmaster is a primary contact for all aspects of an organization's website, handling a range of responsibilities including web design and development, routine site maintenance, and various updates so that sites align with the goals and objectives of the organization. This is a fast-paced position with both scheduled/calendared tasks as well as daily needs. This position is fully remote, and we are seeking an individual who can work independently as well as part of a global team.
Job responsibilities include:
- The primary contact for all aspects of the organization's website.
- Develops and maintains Internet and intranet portals, forms, and structures to meet the needs of the organization. Collaborates closely with developers, visual merchandise, head of products, copywriters, Organic Growth department, Database Manager, PR manager, HR manager, Operations Director, and other invested leadership staff.
- Develops, implements, and maintains e-commerce applications in conjunction with retail operations, sales, marketing, and other departments.
- Fosters consistent, creative, and unified web design across the organization's web properties.
- Collects and analyzes web analytics and similar data; identifies ways to improve SEO, time on site, web traffic, and CTR.
- Maintains and documents the ownership of the company's internet domains.
- Assists employees in using company websites by providing one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
- Responsible for compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards, software licenses, and applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including data security, privacy, and intellectual property laws.
- Ensures current knowledge of web design, web development, and technology best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organization.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt, change, and make revisions with little or no notice based on business needs
Karma and Luck perks include:
- Fully remote experience within a global team
- Discounts on luxury gemstone jewelry and home decor items
- Paid time off