Silver Jewelry helps balance all elements in the human body. Silver helps keep our blood vessel elastic, and is important in keep the formation/healing of our skin and bones. When absorbed through the skin, it has a pain relieving effect.
Gold has a balancing and harmonizing effect on the body, mind and spirit. It is good for improving our mental attitude and emotional states. It can also help promote an increase in energy, willpower, and mental focus. In this article we will tell you all about gold healing properties, golden quartz healing properties and gold Tiger Eye healing properties.
The Amazing Healing Properties of Gold and Silver
Health Benefits of Wearing Silver ( Healing Properties of Silver )
- Positively-charged silver ions create a conductive field that reflects electromagnetic radiation away from the body. This stimulates the body’s natural conductivity and improves blood circulation, body temperature balance, and general well-being.
- Silver can fight against harmful infection and disease.
- For those that are skeptical, consider that researchers at the University of Southampton have proven that wearing a specific type of silver ring can help alleviate some symptoms of arthritis in the hands. The benefits include not only helping to reduce pain, but also preventing hyper extension in the finger joints, which is common in those who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Many have reported improvements in energy levels and balance in mood after wearing silver.
- Silver has a proven track record as a powerful antimicrobial agent, fighting infections and aiding in cold and flu prevention, wound healing, and more. Silver also helps with internal heat regulation and circulation.
Health Benefits of Wearing Gold ( Gold Stone Healing Properties )
- Gold is an all-natural mineral that is non-toxic, exhibits no interactions with other drugs, and is easily tolerated by the body. Moreover, there are no side-effects of wearing gold.
- Gold is believed to have a relaxing yet energizing effect.
- Use gold to improve blood circulation, which in turn regulates the oxygen flow to every part of the body. This helps to keep you fit and away from sickness.
- Gold is used to regulate the body’s temperature control mechanism, which protects us from outside temperature variations and it further boosts immunity.
- It has been observed by doctors and confirmed by research that wearing gold on the skin can improve and alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms in a significant proportion of sufferers.
Wearing Gold improves blood circulation, which further helps in the proper flow of oxygen to every part of the body.
Pure 24 karat gold helps in the growth of new tissues which assists in the healing of wounds.
Silver, on the other hand, is believed to have antimicrobial agents that fight infections and help to prevent the cold and flu.
Silver helps in maintaining the elasticity of the blood vessels and also keeps your skin healthy.
Gold and silver have the power to fight disease. Precious metals act both as an investment and as money. Gold and silver also have technical applications. We recently reported that gold is a new green product that is increasingly used in environmental protection applications.
Today, we are seeing about the astonishing development of the use of gold and silver in medical applications.
Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Benefits of Silver ( Silver Healing Properties )
For centuries, silver has been used as an antibacterial agent and to fight infection. Today, scientists are using cutting-edge research techniques to study how silver poisons pathogenic microorganisms.
Silver has been used to control bacteria in many clinical environments and is used in hundreds of antibacterial products. Corning even developed an anti-microbial silver-based antimicrobial gorilla glass.
A deeper understanding of silver's antibacterial properties will help scientists better utilize the healing properties of white metals.
To delve into the antibacterial process of silver, Lemaire and his team, used a gene-editing platform that allowed them to screen and delete genes from specific resistant strains. Lemaire said they have discovered many biological pathways that involve the toxicity of silver, as well as some surprising ways for bacteria to avoid the death of silver poisoning.
By identifying how certain bacteria can re-provide their ability to kill them, scientists hope to develop effective methods to attack resistant strains.
Using Gold for Diagnosis ( Healing Properties of Gold )
Silver is not alone in its amazing healthcare applications. Gold nanoparticles are being used in hundreds of millions of rapid diagnostic tests (RDTs). In the case of various diseases, gold will change color on the test strips.
Scientists have developed test strips that can use a drop of blood to diagnose malaria, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, sleeping sickness and syphilis. According to the World Gold Council, these tests are simple, reliable and powerful, and can be used anywhere in the world without the need for expensive equipment or complex supply chains.
Dr. David Bell explained the importance of this development in a video produced by the World Gold Council. "The reason why diagnostic tests are so important is that most people who died of infectious diseases died because they got the wrong medicine, or they got the right medicine, but it was too late."
The particle synthesis team is developing these test strips. Leading Manager, Darren Rowles, explained the key role played by gold in this process.
"Nanogold is the perfect accompaniment for any diagnostic kit. It has excellent stability at all temperatures, including harsh environments. The scalable manufacturing process can be completed to ensure that our products can enter the annual production number. More importantly, it has unique optical properties that provide a simple, straightforward red line for testing."
Scientists are also developing the use of gold nanoparticles for the detection of prostate cancer. Researchers at the University of Central Florida and the Anderson-Orlando Cancer Institute are working on gold nanoparticles engineered to bind cancer-related proteins and make them easier to find.
Warnings About Ingesting Silver
When most people think of silver, images of silver jewelry often appear in the form of women's earrings, bracelets, rings, and necklaces. With the passing of imagination, both ancient and recent 20th century coins may be added to the list, as well as household items, armor and silverware. But silver is more than this. Since the Bronze Age, men and women around the world have decorated themselves with this malleable metal. (According to where they live, this advanced metal processing time ranges from 3300 BC to 300 BC). Its chemical properties make it easy to operate.
Unfortunately, for all of its healing, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory benefits, it is no surprise that there are those who claim that silver is a cure all and can be used as a dietary supplement.
The reason for this false claim is because silver is an essential mineral naturally occurring in the human body. But it does not, by definition, meet the requirements that are considered to be safe dietary supplements.
In fact, using silver every day proves dangerous. Although the amount of control is safe and effective for treating specific diseases, a large amount of silver can be related to many of the following:
- Renal Failure
- Stomach pain
- Seizures and other neurological problems
- Skin allergies
So, if you see a commercial ad claiming that if you take silver every day, it can make you "better, faster, stronger," look the other way.
But if you are the victim of a second or third-degree burn, you could say "yes" to silver in the form of Silvadene. Karma and Luck also hope you found the information you need about gold healing properties.