Karma and Luck is the home for spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures by sharing beliefs, lifestyles and experiences of the far east, the middle east and beyond by celebrating the cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
We are currently seeking Warehouse Associates.
● Pick items for store inventory/delivery according to order lists.
● Perform quality control inspection of picked items.
● Pack items for store inventory/delivery.
● Monitor and maintain current inventory levels.
● Processes purchasing orders.
● Record purchases.
● Track purchase orders and investigates problems.
● Perform physical count of inventory, reconcile actual stock count against reports.
● Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves, bar code
creation, labeling and scanning.
● Process and address customer issues such as shipment updates, defected items, and complaints
in a timely manner.
● Print label, prepare, and package all items for shipping.
● Check logistics/shipping emails daily.
● Follow up with pending orders daily.
● Communication with management immediately regarding any issues.
● Work independently or on a team to complete projects in a timely manner.
● Help keep warehouse area clean and organized at all times.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Highschool diploma or equivalent.
● 2 years related experience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
● Ability to reconcile stock counts.
● Database management skills.
● Ability to analyze and solve problems.
● Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
● Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
● Ability to pass a background check.
● Valid Nevada Driver’s License.