Terms of Service Effective from the 26th day of 2022.
SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. cart reminders) from KARMA AND LUCK, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
- Message frequency will vary. KARMA AND LUCK reserve the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. KARMA AND LUCK also reserve the right to change the shortcode or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
- Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. KARMA AND LUCK, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our phone number to cancel. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our phone number you may receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that KARMA AND LUCK and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests.
- No Class Actions. You and KARMA AND LUCK agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and KARMA AND LUCK agree otherwise in signed writing, an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THIRD PARTY PIXELS AND COOKIES
When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optou.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to 52762 in the United States or 1-833-205-6983 in Canada, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.