Karma and Luck was founded to connect cultures through fair trade and beautiful, handmade products featuring symbols of peace, kindness, and protection. Currently based in Las Vegas, Karma and Luck maintain a universal outlook. Every Karma and Luck piece is designed to bring good fortune to your home and to surround you with protective energy wherever you go.
In 2021, Karma and Luck was named to Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. Karma and Luck currently has 9 retail locations in Las Vegas and Houston, with new brick-and-mortar experiences coming soon to New York, Miami, and Los Angeles.
Learn more at www.karmaandluck.com or on Instagram at @karmaandluck.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Manage developers on a daily basis
- Oversee web site visual merchandizing
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Lead redesigning/theming website initiative
- Manage all CRO activities
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyze various data in order to deliver data-driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
- Manage and oversee website uploads and landing pages development based on content calendar
- Help drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platforms
- Executing Marketing strategies on-site
- Working to ensure good customer service and implementing necessary solutions as needed
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Report on performance by
- weekly/monthly sales
- product sell-through
- promotion performance
- Shopping trends
- identifying product assortment gaps
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Shopify/Shopify Plus
- Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Solid understanding of marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and marketing tracking
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.