Karma and Luck is the home for modern spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures, sharing beliefs, lifestyles, and experiences from the far corners of the world, and celebrate these cultures together.
Position: Kiosk Manager – The Oculus (NYC)
Reports to: Area General Manager
In Partnership with the Area General Manager, the Kiosk Manager works, communicates, and coordinates with various . This professional ensures the kiosk is well stocked and staffed. The Kiosk Manager drives sales and trains employees to close sales in a small window of opportunity. The Kiosk Manager must collect information regarding the transactions done through the kiosk, prepare reports for different departments that use the results for further research and analysis to gain insight on top selling collections and or pieces.
- At least 2-3 years of kiosk management
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions and cash handling
- Solid communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Train and motivate kiosk jewelry sales associates in sales, product knowledge and providing a memorable guest experience.
- Work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our kiosk appearance in high standards, ensuring cleanliness and brand standards.
- Achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the sales goals
- Welcome customers and answer their queries and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Actively seek out customers walking by, assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Drive and achieve sales goals
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Provide feedback to Area General Manager on strategies to improve sales and service
- Prepare reports
- Other tasks as assigned by management