Karma and Luck is seeking an experienced copywriter to add to our marketing team. Candidates should have top-notch creative writing skills, impeccable grammar, an eye for consistency, and an interest in wellness and alternative spirituality.
The ideal candidate will produce high-quality copy that furthers the Karma and Luck brand voice and brand mission. This is a fast-paced position with both scheduled/calendared tasks as well as daily needs.
This position is fully remote, and we are seeking an individual who can work independently as well as part of a global team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create and implement a content strategy for the brand.
- Creating emotionally resonant and engaging copy for blog articles, website, paid campaigns, social media, special events, banners, email and SMS, etc.
- Providing marketing, product, web, social media, and public relations teams with copy that matches the tone of voice of the brand.
- Work with SEO for researching keywords.
Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in communications, journalism, English, advertising, marketing, or commensurate professional experience in those fields.
- Ability to write quickly, accurately, and creatively within deadlines
- Ability to adapt, change, and make revisions with little or no notice based on business needs
- Knowledge and aptitude for astrology and other modern wellness concepts HIGHLY valued.
Karma and Luck perks include:
- Fully remote experience within a global team
- Discounts on luxury gemstone jewelry and home décor items
- Team building and wellness events
- Paid time off