If you are ready to attract your soulmate, this article is for you. We're going to talk about and discover simple yet powerful ways for you to tap into your:
Because discovering your 'self" can ultimately help you manifest that perfect soulmate.
How? By putting out the right signals and listening for the signs. Self-care is how we take care of our mental, emotional, and physical being. Is this being selfish? Yes, it sure as heck is, and it is about time. We have all settled thinking "this is the one," at one time or another, only to find ourselves unhappy and, even worse, unsatisfied.
Inevitably, that niggling in the back of our minds that the perfect soulmate is out there evaporates. Along with hope in most cases. But that isn't true. The negative self-talk has taken over and needs to disappear once and for all. It's time to recalibrate that mind and start believing again. It all begins with you.
When you wake up to your worth and realize who you are, what you deserve, and get that aligned, LOOK OUT! You'll become a soul-mate magnet.
Let's learn about our 'self' and manifest that perfect soulmate in 7 excellent self-realization exercises.
For so many of us, learning to appreciate ourselves is challenging. Well, here is something that may wake you up sooner than later. The lower your energetic vibration, the more likely you may call in someone who matches that low frequency. Or worse, you may repel possible candidates that are vibrating at a much higher frequency.
These individuals tend to be more attracted to enthusiastic, positive people.
Try these two exercises that can help you down a more positive path of self-discovery.
- Write down all of your best qualities. It can be anything and everything that makes you uniquely and irrevocably you! This is between you and you. There is no need to be shy or confused.
- Next, write down all of the qualities you see in your soulmate. Don't be shy. Remember, this is about appreciating you are and your future partner. Fantasies are entirely welcome in this scenario.
The purpose of this is to give you a fresh and renewed perspective. It is never too late to start believing in yourself and attracting someone who not only believes in you too but can squeeze you tightly and love every inch of who you are inside and out.
There is such a magnificent surge of energy one feels when they realize that "the better you treat yourself, the more you will expect it in the way others treat you." There is no conceit behind those words, but empowerment and love. You matter! You are important! You deserve respect! So learn to be compassionate with yourself.
The more respect you show yourself, the more you will want it from others, especially your soulmate, and the feeling will be mutual. Remember, energy begets energy, so let's keep yours high.
Here are some self-respect realizations that can help you fully understand how important you are.
- Get rid of energy vampires. We all have them. They will drain you. If they are family, then set boundaries for yourself. Ex's are no “ex-ception.” No, not, nyet. If they are toxic, then they need to go. Not only can they hinder your ability to focus on a new, more positive relationship, but they can also sabotage your future on so many levels. The same goes with friends.
- Make a list of the people who no longer serve you, or perhaps you feel they suck the energy out of a room. From there, you will need to figure out the best way to close those doors once and for all and leave room for a better and brighter future.
- Start a pamper regiment. And let's be clear, pampering is NOT selfish; it is deserved. Take time out for yourself every week and much-needed breaks: Bubble baths, meditation, walks in nature. Listen to soothing music if you bathe. Chant a few positive mantras when you're walking or get very quiet and meditate with a face mask on. Whatever your pleasure, find a way to get it in.
- What are your passions? Could you find a way to pursue them and fit them into your schedule? Then, chances are much higher that you will meet someone like-minded and head into soulmate territory.
- Yoga (yes, there are men there)
- Spiritual events
- Volunteering for something you're passionate about.
What does pursuing hobbies have to do with self-respect? It's pretty obvious, isn't it! Taking time out to be a bit self’ish’. :)
Remember, we talked about energy and raising our positive vibrations above? The first place to start is your home. Whether you're living in your perfect or less than ideal home, it is still your home and needs to be taken care of, blessed and respected. After all, you wouldn't want to walk into the home of your potential soulmate and see a mess. And it even goes deeper than that esthetics. A home should be a sanctuary where you feel safe and comfortable. Feng shui goes a long way, and so do blessing rituals.
Now, let's talk about the three things you can do at home to further your self-discipline. Eating right, exercising, and getting enough sleep. Don't even think about scrolling down without reading this first. The advice below can have you buzzing in healthy thinking endorphins in no time, and that vibration...well...it may become your soulmate beacon.
So, what does this have to do with our soulmate search? A lot! Especially if your goal is to find someone healthy.
Keeping a self-disciplined lifestyle consisting of these three elements will keep your body clean and motivated. As a result, you will feel good and emit that everywhere you go, and you will see that others are attracted to your renewed energy.
While these may seem challenging, they needn't be because baby steps are the key.
- First, start slowly with eating right and creating a healthier eating habits. The keyword is "healthier." You don't need to start juicing right out of the gate and start eating kale only. Find ways to incorporate cleaner foods and trade in a few of those meals a week with more salads and veggies. There are many fun and easy ways to make this a habit, and you will be so thankful in the long run.
- Next, begin an exercise regimen that works for you, perhaps walking and light weights or band workouts. Again, you don't need to sign up for a triathlon. Just by starting, you'll gain momentum daily with different exercise routines that make you feel good. Eventually, it will become second nature, and you won't want a day to go by without it.
- The first two will lend to the third, rest and sleep. As dull as this may sound, keeping a nightly sleep routine works and feels, oh, so, good.
Finding like-minded people on social media, too, and following them to keep you motivated is incredible. Not to mention, what a great way to find a like-minded healthy soulmate!
Gratitude is an attitude and the best one out there. Learn to be grateful every single day of your life, no matter where you are right now. The kinder you are to you, the more you will attract kind people into your life, which is a gift. Do not mistake kindness for weakness.
Since we are our own worse critics, being kind to ourselves may seem out of reach, but it isn't. Accepting our flaws and weaknesses allows us to do something about them, and while we're taking action to better ourselves, we can be kind and not beat ourselves up. Life is about growing.
Self-esteem plays a big part in our ability to either be kind to ourselves or not. We will talk about self-compassion below, but self-kindness falls into a bit of a different category. Being kind to yourself promotes happiness and confidence. So how do we accomplish this?
- Eliminate self-judgment.
- Stop being so hard on yourself.
- Forgive yourself.
- Talk to yourself like you would your best friend.
- Practice self-empathy.
Remember to be grateful for who you are as a person.
Volunteering is also a great way to show kindness and get good karma points. Who knows. Your next soulmate may be a generous, fantastic person who loves to do as much for others as they do for themselves and their loved ones.
You may think compassion and kindness go hand in hand, and sometimes they do. But in this case, we will get rid of something (the past) to gain something more significant (the future). Who hasn't had an awful relationship, gotten dumped or hurt in the past? Venture a guess that almost everyone reading this article. Hence, self-compassion.
Don't let the past dictate your future. The steps above we discussed for self-kindness will help you in so many ways if you choose to implement them in your life. Incorporating compassion for the mistakes you think you made in the past may help you understand the situations and clear the way to your future.
Self-Compassion In Action
- Grab a piece or two of loose paper and write the names of those you still feel any resentment toward. If you're so inclined, write down what you think they did to you, and don't hold back.
- Once you've completed this task, read over every person and verbally state, "I forgive you and thank you for my lesson." Say their name aloud with this mantra, and then run a line through their name.
- When you're done with each person, crumple up the paper and throw it away. No need to do a burning ceremony; you've spent the time and energy you need already in forgiving. Now you're ready to call in that soulmate who will treat you with love, respect, and compassion because you understand what that is all about.
Now, embrace yourself and be compassionate about your past mistakes. This way, you won't make them again.
Congratulations. You have a clean slate to manifest a soulmate who also has a lot of compassion around their mistakes, and you will find each other because the past no longer hinders your future.
The two most controversial words on the planet are self-esteem. So many factors play into who we eventually become based on how we were treated in the past. But it is NOT our legacy or life story. We hear about people who have come up and over their adversity every day, especially in social media, and they inspire us. The problem is; eventually, we forget their story and return to our own, nonetheless wiser.
The more self-esteem you have, the higher your vibrational frequencies will become, and the people you surround yourself with will also resonate at that level. It is so refreshing, and you will understand it when you get there.
How do we start? By loving yourself unconditionally.
Cultivate confidence by not only doing but also shifting and improving your self-talk. The minute or better yet, the second you start to have negative thoughts about yourself, swipe left and replace it immediately with something positive.
- I can do this.
- I am worth it.
- I am smart.
- I will learn.
- It's OK; I've got this.
Find your best self-esteem mantras, recite them repeatedly every day, and work harder than you ever have on rebuilding your self-speak. The more you repeat them, the sooner your brain will catch up to believing what you should have believed in the first place. The past no longer has a place in your future.
The higher your self-esteem vibes, the closer you are to calling in that soul-second whose esteem will match yours. So doable.
We saved the very best for last because you are so WORTH it, and so is your future soulmate.
Aham Prema is a Sanskrit mantra meaning, "I am Divine Love." Chanting this powerful mantra can and will shift your perception of what you deem your worth is. Mala beads are the best and most potent way to chant and recite mantras.
Here are a few mantra's to help you get started. The stronger you become through this practice, the more you will truly understand how valuable you are on this planet, and the soulmate you attract will ultimately resonate with you on all levels.
- I am worthy of a loving relationship.
- I am worthy of being pampered and worshipped by someone else.
- I am worthy of receiving all that I desire in a relationship.
- I am worthy of unconditional love.
- I am worthy of all of this and so much more.
Self-worth takes patience and so much self-love. So practice your worth mantras every day, and do not let up. Eventually, your brain will catch up to how beautiful and brilliant you are because you are "Divine love" and deserve to find the soulmate of your dreams. The more worthy you feel, the sooner you will attract someone who sees your worth and vice-versa, and that connection will be profound.
ATTRACTION IN ACTION
While you are being a soulmate attracting ninja by doing the exercises above, here are action steps you can take that will open you up with self-realization of what you wish to lure in a soul partner. Make these mantras matter.
- I recognize my soulmate, and he/she also recognizes me.
- We love and empower each other.
- Love is the key to our relationship, and we feel it.
- We are silly, kind, and bring out the best in each other.
- We inspire each other to be healthy and happy.
- We are each other's best friends.
- There is nothing we can't conquer together.
- We bring out the best in each other and stay motivated.
- We are connected through our soul's vibration.
- Above all, we understand each other.
CONNECT & CALL YOUR SOULMATE
Here is the fun part. Connect and call your soulmate to you by writing down what you would like to see in that person.
- Has integrity
- Good values
- Good communicator.
- Emotionally available.
- Honest and happy.
Remember, living in daily gratitude and self-love is extremely important and powerful, not only for your own benefit but for attracting someone who also knows the importance of respect and love.
Karma and Luck's beautiful Amethyst gemstones with their different charms and symbols will have you surrounded in healing, calming energy, stress relief energy and boost your health.