Pearls symbolize innocence and purity in many cultures, which explains why it is traditional for brides to wear white Pearls on their wedding day.
Apart from being one of three birthstones for June, Pearl is also the birthstone of people born under the zodiac signs Gemini and Cancer. But as with all birthstones, Pearls can be very beneficial for every zodiac sign, and we're going to cover all of it.
In Western cultures, the Pearl has astrological associations with the planet Venus. Like Pearls, the goddess of love came from the sea.
Many cultures have linked Pearls with the moon, referring to them as teardrops of the moon. Hindu folklore has also told tales of dewdrops falling from the moon toward the sea and Krishna plucked one dewdrop for his beloved daughter on her wedding day. Understanding this history makes it clear why Pearls are such popular gifts for weddings and anniversaries.
Because natural Pearls were so scarce and uncommon throughout history, only the wealthiest people could afford them. Pearls were specifically worn to denote more privilege and prestige by anyone who could afford them. In more modern times, Pearls equated to displaying luxury and elegance and became the mainstay of the powerful and elite.
But that isn't the case today. Thanks to celebrities' love for this beautiful gem, Pearls appear in popular movies like "Devil Wears Prada," where Channel couture became all the rage and Pearls have taken on a new life amongst millennials.
What most do not know is that Pearls also have the power to affect the body, mind, and spirit. Would it surprise you to know that they are highly beneficial for your health, balancing your feelings, aligning your chakras, invigorating and calming your mind, and setting your spirit in the right direction?
Let's break it down, shall we!
PEARLS & YOUR HEALTH:
- Highly beneficial for asthma, bronchitis, and lungs.
- They can facilitate healing of the heart, kidney, liver, and indigestion.
- Pearls are practical and beneficial in various skin conditions like acne and rosacea.
- They can strengthen the adrenal glands and muscle tissue, lessening hypertension, headaches, and exhaustion.
- Pearls can aid in fertility and ease the discomforts of the birthing process. As these stones are cooling and soothing, they are highly recommended for women experiencing a difficult time during pregnancy.
- If used on the base and heart chakras, this gem will stimulate the heart and benefit the immune system—a great reason to wear it around your neck and close to your heart.
- They promote sound sleep, prevent nerve disorders and nerve weakness, and can be used to prevent and overcome fatigue. Pearls promote the regeneration of new cells and make the skin smooth, elastic, and healthy.
Pretty impressive thus far. But wait, there's so much more to these magnificently gorgeous gems...
PEARLS & YOUR FEELINGS:
- Pearls help to balance the human body's natural rhythms and hormone levels with the lunar cycles.
- This stone can bring you inner wisdom and help to strengthen and nurture the growth of pure love.
- It will teach you to open up and find the meaning and the purpose of your "true self." They enlighten the mind and inspire mood elevation, while helping you to love yourself more and, in turn, love others more, as well.
- Pearl enhances feelings of goodwill and positive, uplifting energies.
- Calms and soothes the emotions, which heals the negative inner voice.
- These stones, when worn or carried, spread loving vibrations. Wear Pearls as insurance for a happy marriage.
- Pearls relieve uneasiness, nervousness, anxiety, and tension. They also have a positive effect on people who are inclined to hold in their emotions.
PEARLS & YOUR MIND:
- Pearls bring centering and a calming reflection, and they attune you to the ebb and flow of life. They promote faith, honesty, purity, wisdom, charity, and personal integrity. Pearls soothe and heal the negativity and struggle that occurs in your life, be it occasionally or for an extended period.
- They surround negative energy with light and, as a result, heal negative thoughts and thought-forms.
- This stone moves negative attachments and psychic attacks out of the aura, helping to release negative karmic patterns and filling the aura with healing light.
- This stone will encourage money to flow into your life during meditation and it will make it easier to see yourself using it wisely. Money is energy and squandering it leaves you little in return. Pearls will assist you in manifesting what you need at the right time and place.
- Pearls have water and lunar energy. They readily absorb both positive and negative thoughts and emotions. They need to be cleaned and recharged often, as they will hold the energy indefinitely. Place them in the moonlight to recharge these gems.
- Pearls help in the search for higher wisdom and truth. They will assist you in seeing and dealing with the reality of yourself and others and encourage you to take responsibility for your thoughts and actions. In this way, Pearls guide you in the search for higher wisdom and truth.
PEARLS & YOUR CHAKRAS:
- If the heart chakra is out of balance, you may have sudden bursts of anger, jealousy, or blame others for any issues that arise in your life. You might need constant confirmation of your self-worth, feel unloved, or lack compassion for others.
- With this stone in hand, you can connect the lower chakras with the higher chakras to achieve homeostasis. It will encourage compassion for yourself and others and enhance your innate healing abilities.
- It will assist in encouraging the entire immune system to function at its peak. It maintains a healthy heart and circulatory system. This stone, when placed on the heart chakra, will help with tissue regeneration, as well.
- If the third eye chakra is out of balance, you may be over sensitive to others' opinions of you, and belittle their behavior to make yourself feel better. You could be impatient with others. You might also be envious of other people's success and unable to acknowledge your own.
- With this stone, you’ll find it easier to be open and to enhance your intuitive perceptions, creative imagination, and visualization abilities.
- This stone will assist in balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain. It encourages the good health of your sinuses, eyes, ears, and face.
- If your crown chakra is out of balance, you may need to feel as though you are indispensable in your workplace or need constant sympathy for perceived injustices. You might also feel misunderstood by others or find it difficult to treat others with tenderness and benevolence.
- With this stone in hand, you will align yourself with the higher forces of the universe and connect to the subtle bodies of energy that surround you. It will assist you in linking to your past lives and determine their effect on your present.
- It will help the function of the whole nervous and skeletal systems of the body.
And let's not forget one of the most essential aspects of the self. Spiritually, Pearl works to soothe and heal the negativity and struggle in your life by surrounding negative energy with Divine Light. This stone will dissolve negative energy sent to you by psychic attacks and repels psychic vampires. It moves negative attachments out of your aura and then fills your atmosphere with healing light.
We've created a beautiful line of Pearl bracelets and necklaces that you can wear every day with any outfit. As you do, you'll know the true secret of how powerful Pearls can be as they enhance your life in so many beautiful ways.
Let the power of Pearls align your mind, body, and spirit in love, while you radiate optimism and happiness. Whatever area of your life is calling for a fresh start, Pearls will help you get there. SHOP OUR PEARL COLLECTION HERE